Sirus Migration have 8 offices globally, with a large professional inhouse team, including both Migration Agents & Education Specialists.
We are a fully integrated Migration & Education Firm, offering Visa Services, AAT Hearings & Education Consultancy.
The company has recently expanded to include several new international offices. Due to this rapid growth, it’s demanded that we look for a Management Consultant to join our team.
The successful applicant must meet the following criteria:
- over 10 years of experience
- Prior experience managing multiple branches in a multinational firm
- Experience working with the government sector
- Ideally multilingual, with proficiency in Sinhalese (Not compulsory)
Some of the core fundamentals we look for:
- True alignment to our values; Core Morals, Teamwork, Work Ethos, Growth
- Impeccable soft skills and emotional intelligence to be able to quickly understand and adapt to changing situations
- Propensity to learn quickly , and continue to do so
- An ability and will to make things happen , you will not be afraid to roll up your sleeves
- Leadership to take people with you from the boardroom to the branch office desk
- A belief technology is enabling networked business models
- Assisting and supporting the development of objectives, business strategies and plans targeted at customer service standards and brand development
- Monitoring, analysing and evaluating current systems and structures and implementing new processes to streamline workflow
- Observing systems at all levels of organisation and reinforcing effective practices with staff
- Undertaking and reviewing work studies by analysing existing methods, procedures and workflows
- Analysing organisations’ work flow, records, reports, manuals and job descriptions
- Identifying areas of opportunity for sales growth and implementing changes where needed
- Preparing and recommending proposals to revise methods and procedures, redefine job functions, alter work flows and resolve organisational problems
- Assisting in implementing approved recommendations, issuing revised instructions, procedure manuals and other documentation as required
- Reviewing operating procedures and advising of departures from procedures and standards